Success Story: Consulting Firm
Our client is a global development management consulting firm. They provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity-building services to advance development effectiveness. Its mission is to help global development organizations and programs be more effective at improving people’s lives.
Our client needed a Professional Employer of Record and Payroll Management services for their staff in Nigeria, whilst ensuring the following :
- Effective HR and admin support.
- Accuracy of the payroll computation, data and reports.
- 100% compliance with the relevant Payroll Standards.
- Timeliness of payroll submission and other relevant reports.
- Effective and real-time support by the Payroll team.
What We Did
We utilised our proprietary methodology to ensure timely execution and quality service delivery. We helped with all in-house HR-related matters, including drafting a locally compliant employment agreement, processing payroll in compliance with the country regulations and coordinating the onboarding process of new employees.
With Workforce Africa, our client was able to achieve :
- Full compliance with statutory regulations.
- Proper management of staff payroll.
- Significant growth in the number of top talents recruited.
- Quicker access to employee benefits.
- Better staff management overal